The Essential Guide for Professional Service Providers and Business Owners
This book is for professional services providers who need to file a claim for long-term disability benefits. Many professionals delay acting because they fear the uncertainty of stopping work and relying on disability payments for income. They also worry about losing their practice or being forced to sell the business for less than full value.
By professional services providers, I mean physicians, dentists, chiropractors, veterinarians, optometrists, podiatrists, pharmacists, nurses, occupational therapists, physiotherapists, psychologists, naturopaths, lawyers, certified public accountants, realtors, architects, engineers, all other regulated professionals.
This book will help you if you are a professional services provider in any of the following situations:
- You are struggling at work because of a medical condition and are thinking about applying for long-term disability
- You are not sure when it’s the right time to apply for long-term disability
- You want to learn the secrets to getting your long-term disability approved
- You are worried about how to manage your practice or business while on long-term disability benefits
- You are worried about having to sell your practice at a reduced value
Our mission is to empower you through education. We give this book away for free because we want to help you make the best decisions about your disability claim. We want you to have the best chance for success.
HOW TO GET YOUR FREE DOWNLOAD OF THIS EBOOK
Fill out the form below to subscribe to our weekly email newsletter about disability claims and get instant access to your PDF copy of The Roadmap.