- Initial Applications
- Lawsuits and Settlements
Long-term Disability Lawyers Serving Canadians Nationwide
Do you need to win long-term disability payments? Are you struggling with your application or appeal? Are you worried they may soon cut off your payments?
If you answered “YES”, then call us toll free at (888) 732-0470 for a free consultation and take the next steps to regaining your financial security.
NOTE: This consultation is free and in most cases, you don’t pay us anything unless we win. Our experienced long-term disability lawyers can help you:
- identify the documents and information needed to win your appeal
- get your claim approved and have monthly payments started ASAP
- negotiate a lump-sum settlement with the insurance company
- protect your employment while you are on sick leave or appealing a denial
- show others that going on disability was the last thing you wanted
Our long-term disability lawyers help you at all stages of the claim, including the initial application, appeals, hearings, and lawsuits against the insurance company. Depending on your preference, we can focus on getting monthly payments started or negotiating a one-time lump sum payment. We have successfully represented clients in Ontario, British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Why Choose Us?
- Get started now with your free consultation
- Customer and Client Reviews
- How our long-term disability lawyers can help you
- Why it’s hard to win long-term disability
- Locations we serve
- Problems we solve
- FAQs about long-term disability lawyers
- Our other disability claim services
- Next Step – Download Our Free Book
Why Choose Us?
Get started now with your free consultation
Fill out this form to get started with your free consultation. All consultations are done by phone, email or video conference.
Customer and Client Reviews
How our long-term disability lawyers can help you
Our long-term disability lawyers can help you in the following ways:
- Applying for long-term disability
- Appealing a denial of long-term disability
Why it’s hard to win long-term disability
Winning long-term disability benefits is not easy. Insurance companies approve some claims. But, most people get denied. Denials can happed when you first apply. Or, denials can happen months after approval. Most people get denied at some point.
So, why is long-term disability so hard to win? Even if your legitimately disabled? There is no easy answer. You must prepare your claim properly. You have convince the insurance company to believe you. Otherwise, they will deny your claim.
For example, common reasons for denial include:
- lack of medical evidence
- your situation has “red flags”
- they think you can do other work
- you’re not getting the right treatment
- they don’t believe you
Our long-term disability lawyers have ways to overcome these challenges. We solve these problems using our Disability Claim Approval Blueprint (TM). Our founder David Brannen developed this system. It is based on his 15 years experience as a lawyer. He also learned from top disability lawyers in Canada and the United States.
Locations we serve
We represent people in the following provinces:
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
- Newfoundland and Labrador
Problems we solve
Our long-term disability lawyers solve the following problems and challenges:
- not knowing if you are eligible
- struggling to finish your application
- you doctors reports are bad
- the appeal process is overwhelming you
- Struggling to find the right evidence
- Unsure how best to tell your story
- being stressed dealign with the insurance company
- Missed deadline to appeal
FAQs about long-term disability lawyers
Our other disability claim services
- Short-term Disability Lawyers
- CPP Disability Lawyers
- Workers Compensation Lawyers
- Disability Tax Credit Lawyers
- Life Insurance Lawyers
Next Step – Download Our Free Book
Not ready for a free consultation? Then fill out the form below to subscribe to our email newsletter. As a thank you, we will email you a PDF copy of A Beginner’s Guide to Disability Insurance Claims in Canada.
Learn the secrets for winning long-term disability benefits, even after a denial
Subscribe to our email newsletter and we will email you a FREE PDF copy of A Beginner’s Guide to Disability Insurance Claims in Canada.
We keep your information confidential and you can unsubscribe at any time.