A 30-minute call with a disability claim lawyer. The lawyer will answer any questions you have about your long-term disability claim, or your dealings with the insurance company, so you know how to move forward with confidence. This service does not involve review of documents.
This is right for you if you have a specific question about a disability claim or appeal issue or want to know your legal rights. This service does not include giving you a legal strategy or telling you want you need to do to win your case.
WHAT IS THE PRICE?
$149 plus taxes
HOW IT WORKS
- Call us toll free at 1-888-671-8373
- Speak with our disability support team. If you qualify for this service, they will book a time for you to speak with a disability claim lawyer.
- Pay over the phone with your credit card
- Our lawyer calls you on the day and time of your appointment
WHAT IT INCLUDES:
- A 30-minute call with a disability lawyer
- Answers and advice. The lawyer will give you options and recommend things you can do based on his or her experience working on disability claims
WHAT IT DOESN’T INCLUDE:
- Reviewing documents
- In-person meetings
- Additional work beyond the 30-minute call