Learn the secrets for winning your disability claims, even after a denial
Was your disability claim denied? Do you need to apply? Download your FREE copies of our books on CPP disability and disability insurance claims.
We want you to get these books right now. Just fill out the form on this page and we will instantly send you an email with a links to download the books.
Once you download the books, you will see our FREE offer to courier you our popular consumer information package on disability claims. This package includes a paperback copies of the books you are downloading, along with our most popular resources for disability claims, only available thought this mail out package.
What’s included in The Beginner’s Guide to CPP Disability
In The Beginner’s Guide to CPP Disability, you will learn about mistakes you need to avoid to get your claim approved. We have packed this book full of information, including…
- How to know if you are eligible for benefits (page 13)
- The one BIG THING you must do before you file your claim (page 19)
- Our 7-step process to apply for CPP disability (page 20)
- The secret to how Service Canada decides to approve or deny your claim (page 26)
- The three main types of proof you should use (page 30)
- The most important type of proof that most people miss (page 32)
- The 10 credibility killer mistakes you must avoid (page 33)
- How the appeal process works (page 37)
- 5 Steps to do a reconsideration appeal (page 38)
- 7 steps to do a Tribunal appeal (page 40)
- 9 most common reasons your claim will be denied (page 48)
- What to do after your claim is approved (page 53)
- Working with representatives and lawyers (page 59)
What’s included in A Beginner’s Guide to Disability Insurance Claims in Canada
In A Beginner’s Guide to Disability Insurance Claims in Canada, you will learn about the long-term disability application and appeals process. We have packed this book full of information, including…
- An easy to read explanation of disability insurance benefits (page 1)
- The types of disability benefits (page 5)
- How to know if you are eligible for short- or long-term disability benefits (page 8)
- How to find and understand the specifics of your disability plan (page 11)
- How to prepare a winning application (page 14)
- The 4 things you must do before you file your claim (page 17)
- The Bare minimum things you must do to have a complete application (page 21)
- The 9 things you can do to prepare a wining claim (page 23)
- Traps and pitfalls to avoid after your claim is approved (page 33)
- How to appeal a denial of short- or long-term disability benefits (page 42)
- The reason most internal appeals get denied (page 44)
- The 8 secrets to preparing a winning appeal (page 45)
- How appeal lawsuits work and what compensation you can get (page 52)
- How lawyers and insurance companies determine the lump sum settlement value of your claim (page 59)
- How legal fees work in disability claims (page 61)
Our mission is to empower you through education. We give these books away for free because we want to help you make the best decisions about your disability claim. We want to have the best chance for success.
Again, this information is free and useful if you need to apply for disability benefits, or if they have denied your claim.