Learn the secrets to winning your short- or long-term disability claim, even after a denial.
Was your short- or long-term disability claim denied? Do you need to apply? Download your FREE Copy of The Beginner’s Guide to Disability Insurance Claims in Canada.
We want you to get this book right now. Just fill out the form on this page and we will instantly send you an email with a link to download the book.
Once you download the book, you will see our FREE offer to courier you our popular consumer information package on disability claims. This package includes a paperback copy of the book you are downloading, along with our most popular resources for disability claims, only available thought this mail out package.
Do you know if you are already making mistakes with your claim? Did you know you can start making mistakes before you even stop working? I cannot overstate the need for you to educate yourself now.
It is important that you get this Book before you go any further with your claim. Before give more information to the insurance company. Before you speak with your employer. Before sign any forms. And before you speak with a lawyer.
What is included in the book you are downloading?
In A Beginner’s Guide to Disability Insurance Claims in Canada, you will learn about the long-term disability application and appeals process. We have packed this book full of information, including…
- An easy to read explanation of disability insurance benefits (page 1)
- The types of disability benefits (page 5)
- How to know if you are eligible for short- or long-term disability benefits (page 8)
- How to find and understand the specifics of your disability plan (page 11)
- How to prepare a winning application (page 14)
- The 4 things you must do before you file your claim (page 17)
- The Bare minimum things you must do to have a complete application (page 21)
- The 9 things you can do to prepare a wining claim (page 23)
- Traps and pitfalls to avoid after your claim is approved (page 33)
- How to appeal a denial of short- or long-term disability benefits (page 42)
- The reason most internal appeals get denied (page 44)
- The 8 secrets to preparing a winning appeal (page 45)
- How appeal lawsuits work and what compensation you can get (page 52)
- How lawyers and insurance companies determine the lump sum settlement value of your claim (page 59)
- How legal fees work in disability claims (page 61)
Our mission is to empower you through education. We give this book away for free because we want to help you make the best decisions about your disability claim. We want to have the best chance for success.
Again, this information is free and useful if you need to apply for disability benefits, or if they have denied your claim.