LEARN THE MISTAKES YOU MUST AVOID WHEN HIRING A LAWYER FOR YOUR DISABILITY APPEAL
It happened. You got the phone call or letter form the insurance company saying they are denying your disability benefits claim.
If you are like most people we speak with, I expect you are in panic mode (or very close to it). There are few things more terrifying than knowing you can’t work, yet being denied the disability payments you need to support your family and pay the bills.
You have decided you likely need to hire a lawyer but are not sure where to start. Are you unsure of how to go about hiring a lawyer? Do you have questions about how lawyers charge? Do you want to know the rules for legal fees, so you can avoid getting overcharged? Do you worry about getting denied (again) because you hired the wrong lawyer?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this guide is for you. You already have enough stress right now. Your lawyer should help relieve the stress, not add to it.
We have developed this 7-step Guide so you can use the same process many lawyers use when they need to hire a lawyer.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- how to determine how much legal help you need…so you can avoid hiring a lawyer if you don’t really need to
- how to know if you have the right to hire a lawyer…or are you limited to union representation
- how to identify all your disability-related claims…so you can avoid missing out on other disability payments
- the rules for legal fees…so you can be a smart consumer and avoid being overcharged for legal fees
- the right questions to ask the lawyer…so you will know right away if they have experience handling disability appeals
Subscribe & Download the Guide Now
Subscribe to our email newsletter (The Insider) and we will send you a PDF copy of this Guide. Don’t worry, we only email you once per week (on Fridays) and you can unsubscribe at any time.