We prepare your application for Workers Compensation and send it to the Workers Compensation Agency on your behalf. We gather all information and documents needed to maximize your chances of success, including medical records and a report from your doctor.
This is right for you if you can’t file the Workers Compensation Application on your own or want peace of mind knowing you will avoid common mistakes and will maximize your chances of winning as soon as possible.
What is the price?
We handle most applications for Workers Compensation on a no-win, no-fee basis. So, there is no money up-front, and you only pay us if we win. Our legal fee is capped at 33.3% (plus sales taxes) of the retroactive compensation the Agency will pay to you if we are successful in winning your case. You keep the rest of the back payment and 100% of all future payments to age 65. We advance all money to pay for case-related expenses and you only reimburse us if we win.
How It Works
- We can only represent people in Ontario, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island
- Call us toll free at 1-888-732-0470 to get started
- Speak with our disability support team. If you qualify for this service, they will book a time for you to speak with a disability claim consultant.
- Depending on your situation, you may have to start with a paid claim evaluation.
- If we offer to represent you, then you can choose to hire us
- The entire hiring process is done online
- We complete your application forms for workers compensation and submit them to the applicable provincial agency on your behalf
- If your application is denied, we represent you in all appeals
What it includes:
- Free consultation with a member of our disability claim support team
- Full legal representation – we are with you for the entire process
- If the application is denied, we handle all appeals for you up to and including the Worker’s Compensation Appeals Tribunal
- We pay any necessary claim-related expenses (e.g, medical record fees, medical report fees, couriers) and you only reimburse us if we win.
What it Doesn’t include:
- Representing you in other legal matters
- Representing you in judicial review appeals
- No Guarantee of success. While we believe we can maximize your chances of success, we cannot guarantee we will win your case.