Do you need to win Workers’ Compensation Benefits? Are you struggling with your application or appeal? Our workers compensation lawyers have helped thousands of people win disability benefits. We use a special approach to help maximize your chances of success: the Disability Claim Approval Blueprint.
How our workers compensation lawyers can help you
Our workers compensation lawyers can help you in the following ways:
Why it’s so hard to win workers compensation?
So, why is workers compensation so hard to win? Even if your legitimately disabled? There is no easy answer. You must prepare your claim properly. You have to be convincing to the decision-maker. Otherwise, they will deny your claim.
For example, common reasons for denial include:
- lack of medical evidence
- not a workplace injury
- your situation has “red flags”
- they think you can work
- they don’t believe you
Our workers compensation lawyers have ways to overcome these challenges. We solve these problems using our Disability Claim Approval Blueprint (TM). Our founder David Brannen developed this system. It is based on his 15 years experience as a lawyer. He also learned from top disability lawyers in Canada and the United States.
Locations we serve
We represent people in the following provinces:
- Ontario – Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB)
- New Brunswick – Worksafe NB
- Nova Scotia – Worker’s Compensation Board of Nova Scotia
Problems we solve
Our workers compensation lawyers solve the following problems and challenges:
- not knowing if you are eligible
- struggling to finish your application
- you doctors reports are bad
- the appeal process is overwhelming you
- struggling to find the right evidence
- unsure how best to tell your story
- missed deadline to appeal
Our disability support team is waiting for your call. Call us toll free at 1-888-732-0470 or fill out the form below. Please note that we do not offer free consultations with a lawyer. It is free to speak with our disability support team, but we charge a fee for all legal consultations.