We handle all parts of your appeal for worker's compensation benefits, including filing notice of the appeals, gathering evidence for the appeals, writing the appeal submissions and giving oral submissions to the tribunal judge.
This is right for you if the Workers Compensation Board or Worksafe NB have recently denied your claim for workers compensation benefits
What is the price?
The pricing will depend on your situation. We offer both fixed fee pricing (paid win or lose) and contingency fee pricing (paid only if we win). We cannot offer no-win, no-fee representation is all situations.
With no-win, no-fee pricing, our legal fee is only payable if we win. The legal for no-win no-fee is based on a percentage (33.3% plus sales taxes) or a fixed amount agreed upon in advance. With no win, no fee, you would still be required to pay the costs for any medical records or reports we need to get for your appeal.
With fixed fee pricing the amounts can range from $5,000 to $10,000 depending on the complexity of your situation.
How It Works
- Call us toll-free at 1-888-732-0470 to get started.
- Speak with our disability support team. If you qualify for this service, they will book a time for you to speak with one of our disability claim consultants.
- If we offer to represent you, then you can choose to hire us.
- The entire hiring process is done online.
- We represent you in all appeals up to and including the Social Security Tribunal Appeals Division.
What it includes
- Free consultation with a member of our disability claim support team.
- Full legal representation – we prepare all the appeal documents and represent you at any appeal hearings.
- If the application is denied, we handle all appeals for you.
- We pay any necessary appeal-related expenses (e.g, medical record fees, medical report fees, couriers) and you only reimburse us if we win.
What it Doesn’t include
- Representing you in other legal matters.
- Applications for workers compensation
- Representing people outside of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick or Prince Edward Island
- Appealing a decision of the Worker's Compensation Tribunal
- No guarantee of success. While we believe we can maximize your chances of success, we cannot guarantee we will win your case.