- Initial Application
- Tribunal Hearings
Workers Compensation Lawyers
Where you hurt at work? Do you need to apply for Workers Compensation Benefits? Do you have to appeal a denial?
If the answer is “YES”, then call us toll free at (813) 530-1080 and take the next step to regaining your financial security.
NOTE: This consultation is free and in most cases, you don’t pay us anything unless we win. Our experienced long-term disability lawyers can help you:
- know if we can represent you on a no-win, no-fee basis
- deal directly with workers compensation on your behalf (e.g., WSIB, Worksafe, Workers Compensation Board. etc)
- get your claim approved on appeal
- get your claim approved at the Tribunal
Our workers compensation lawyers help you at all stages of the claim, including filing the initial application and all appeals. We represent clients in Ontario, Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland and Labrador.
Why Choose Us?
Get started now with your free consultation
Customer and Client Reviews
How our workers compensation lawyers can help you
Our workers compensation lawyers can help you in the following ways:
Fill out the form below to request your free consultation.
Why it’s so hard to win workers compensation?
So, why is workers compensation so hard to win? Even if your legitimately disabled? There is no easy answer. You must prepare your claim properly. You have to be convincing to the decision-maker. Otherwise, they will deny your claim.
For example, common reasons for denial include:
- lack of medical evidence
- not a workplace injury
- your situation has “red flags”
- they think you can work
- they don’t believe you
Our workers compensation lawyers have ways to overcome these challenges. We solve these problems using our Disability Claim Approval Blueprint (TM). Our founder David Brannen developed this system. It is based on his 15 years experience as a lawyer. He also learned from top disability lawyers in Canada and the United States.
Locations we serve
We represent people in the following provinces:
- Ontario – Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB)
- New Brunswick – Worksafe NB
- Nova Scotia – Worker’s Compensation Board of Nova Scotia
Problems we solve
Our workers compensation lawyers solve the following problems and challenges:
- not knowing if you are eligible
- struggling to finish your application
- you doctors reports are bad
- the appeal process is overwhelming you
- struggling to find the right evidence
- unsure how best to tell your story
- missed deadline to appeal
Our other disability claim services
- Short-term disability lawyers
- Long-term disability lawyers
- CPP disability lawyers
- Disability Tax Credit lawyers
- Life insurance lawyers
Our disability support team is waiting for your call. Call us toll free at 1-888-732-0470 or fill out the form below. Please note that we do not offer free consultations with a lawyer. It is free to speak with our disability support team, but we charge a fee for all legal consultations.