A review of any form, letter or document related to your long-term disability claim. The lawyer reviews your documents in advance and then speaks with you by phone to discuss the documents and answer your questions. By the end of the call, you will know exactly how to protect your interests and can move forward with confidence.
This is right for you if you have a specific question or concern about a disability claim related document. Common documents we review include, insurance policies, or letters received from the insurance company. Please note, this service does not include review of completed application forms you intend to submit to the insurance company.
What is the price?
$249 to $549 + taxes depending on the complexity and number of documents to be reviewed.
How It Works
- Call us toll-free at 1-888-732-0470
- Speak with our disability support team. If you qualify for this service, they will book a time for you to speak with a disability claim lawyer.
- Pay over the phone with your credit card.
- Follow instructions to upload your documents for review.
- The lawyer reviews your documents and does any necessary legal research.
- Our lawyer calls you on the day and time of your appointment to discuss the documents and answer your questions.
What it includes:
- A 30-minute call with a disability lawyer.
- Answers and advice. The lawyer will give you options and recommend things you can do to protect your interests.
What it Doesn’t include:
- Communications beyond 30-minute phone call.
- In-person meetings.
- Reviewing application forms you intend to send to the insurance company or government agency
- Editing and filing documents. The lawyer can recommend changes but you are responsible for making any revisions and sending the final version of your document to the insurance company.