A 30-minute phone call to receive independent legal advice on a disability-related employment severance offer or a lump-sum buy-out offer from your insurance company. We will analyze the offer from your employer or insurance company and advise you on the pros and cons. Our lawyer will provide you with an Independent Legal Advice Certificate that will be required by your insurance company.
This is right for you if are currently receiving long-term disability benefits and your insurance company has approached you about a lump-sum buy out or your employer has offered you a severance package.
What is the price?
$649 to 949 (plus taxes)
How It Works
- Call us toll free at 1-888-732-0470
- Speak with our disability support team. If you qualify for this service, they will book a time for you to speak with a disability claim lawyer.
- Pay over the phone with your credit card
- Follow instructions to upload your documents and information for review
- The lawyer reviews your documents, calculates your claim value, and does any necessary legal research
- The lawyer calls you on the day and time of your appointment to provide the legal advice and answer your questions
- You then sign the Legal Advice Certificate using our electronic signature software and receive it by email
What it includes:
- A 30-minute phone call with a disability lawyer
- Answers and advice. The lawyer will explain the approximate future value of your LTD policy and compare this with the insurance company’s offer to you.
- A completed Independent Legal Advice Certificate
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
What it Doesn’t include:
- Communications beyond 30-minute phone call
- In-person meetings
- Direct communications with insurance company or negotiations on your behalf
Please note that we offer this service only in Atlantic Canada and Ontario. We reserve the right to decline service.