We handle all parts of your appeal for CPP disability payments, including filing notice of the appeals, gathering evidence for the appeals, writing the appeal submissions and giving oral submissions to the tribunal judge.
This is right for you if Service Canada has recently denied your claim or reconsideration appeal for CPP Disability benefits.
What is the price?
We handle all appeals on a no-win, no-fee basis. So, there is no money up-front, and you only pay us if we win. Our legal fee is 33.3% (plus sales taxes) of the retroactive CPP benefits that Service Canada will pay to you if we are successful in winning your case. You keep the rest of the back payment and 100% of all future payments to age 65. We advance all money to pay for case-related expenses and you only reimburse us if we win.
How It Works
- Call us toll-free at 1-888-732-0470 to get started.
- Speak with our disability support team. If you qualify for this service, they will book a time for you to speak with a CPP disability claim consultant.
- If we offer to represent you, then you can choose to hire us.
- The entire hiring process is done online.
- We represent you in all appeals up to and including the Social Security Tribunal Appeals Division.
What it includes
- Free consultation with a member of our disability claim support team.
- Full legal representation – we prepare all the appeal documents and represent you at any appeal hearings.
- If the application is denied, we handle all appeals for you.
- We pay any necessary appeal-related expenses (e.g, medical record fees, medical report fees, couriers) and you only reimburse us if we win.
What it Doesn’t include
- Representing you in other legal matters.
- Representing you in appeals to the Federal Court of Appeal or Supreme Court of Canada.
- No guarantee of success. While we believe we can maximize your chances of success, we cannot guarantee we will win your case.