Disability Claim Topics

Start your research. Click on your topic of interest to get started. 

Post A Question:

Get answers from our community members. Moderated by disability lawyer David Brannen.

Join Our Community

"We are more like Amazon.com, than Walmart. You hire us online and we deliver everything to you, in your home town." - David Brannen, Founder and Managing Lawyer at Resolute Legal

We are an online law firm built on integrity, innovation, and empowerment. We are teachers at heart and believe that the more you know, the better decisions you will make. The government and insurance companies have access to lawyers experienced in disability claims, and so should you. We believe you should have all the information you need to represent yourself effectively. If you need to hire a lawyer, you should have access to experienced disability lawyers, no matter where you live. 

At Resolute Legal, we have services designed to meet your needs. You told us you want to access services at home. You would rather not have to travel to law firms for every meeting. You want the court proceedings to be in your town or city. You want access to your case information 24/7. Most of all, you want us to maximize the speed of results. 

To better meet your needs, we have organized our services to be delivered almost entirely online. We did away with the leather chairs and panelled walls. You hire us online and 90 percent of our services are delivered by distance. For the remaining 10 percent, we travel to your town or city. Working this way allows us to expedite the outcomes for you.

how it works

We use our remote legal services model in helping you win your appeals for disability insurance and CPP disability benefits. With efficiency, speed, and accessibility in mind, we structured our processes to suit your needs.

disability insurance appeals

1. You hire us online without ever leaving your home. We do this with an e-signature software, which is as easy as opening an email and clicking on a link. You hire us immediately. 

2. You have an orientation call with your case manager within three to five days.

3. Your case manager gives you access to your secure online client portal. There, you can read case updates, see upcoming milestones, and read all incoming and outgoing documents for your case. 

4. Your case manager arranges for you to sign forms and obtains case-related documents that you have. We do this electronically or by sending a courier to pick things up from you. 

5. You have a kick-off call with your lawyer and case manager within 10 to 14 days.

6. We file the lawsuit in the court nearest to you.

7. We order all records and documents needed for your case. You receive email notifications as these documents arrive, so you can read them in the portal. 

8. We meet with you by phone to prepare you for any case-related meetings or proceedings.

9. Your lawyer travels to your town or city for any legal proceedings for disability insurance cases. 

10. Your case resolves at these legal proceedings or is resolved by phone calls.

11. If your case goes to trial, then the trial is held in your town or city.  

Learn more about our legal services for disability insurance claims. 

CPP Disability Appeals

1. You hire us online without ever leaving your home. We do this with an e-signature software, which is as easy as opening an email and clicking on a link. You hire us immediately. 

2. You have an orientation call with your case manager within three to five days.

3. Your case manager gives you access to your secure online client portal. There, you can read case updates, see upcoming milestones, and read all incoming and outgoing documents for your case. 

4. Your case manager arranges to for you to sign forms and obtains case-related documents that you have.We do this electronically or by sending a courier to pick things up from you. 

7. We order all records and documents needed for your case. You receive email notifications as these documents, so you can read them in the portal. 

8. We prepare the appeal documents and file them with the appropriate agency offices.

8. We meet with you by phone to prepare for your tribunal hearing.

9. You tribunal hearing is by phone or videoconference. You attend by phoning into the hearing or by attending the video conference room at your local Service Canada office. 

Learn more about our services for CPP disability appeal representation.

Click for the BBB Business Review of this Attorneys & Lawyers - Social Security & Disability in Moncton NB

Fill Out the Form to Request a Free Consultation

bg_bottom-form.jpg

Guide for Transitioning from Work to Sick Leave

How to Avoid the 5 Most Common Mistakes