Finally, the plan you are looking for.
Has the insurance company denied your long-term disability claim? Before you go any further, make sure you have a Disability Appeal Game Plan.
The Disability Appeal Game Plan is a type of free consultation we offer to people who need to appeal a denial of long-term disability benefits. We speak with you by phone to gather information about your situation and to learn about your concerns and questions. Our lawyers then prepare a written appeal game plan for your situation.
After getting the Game Plan you will:
- your appeal options and the deadlines that apply to you
- the contextual factors that affect your case strategy
- the strengths and weaknesses of your case
- how to protect your employment and medical plan
- answers to your specific legal questions
- the best strategy to win your appeal
You can then implement the Game Plan yourself, or hire us to do it for you on a no-win, no-fee basis (if we offer to represent you). This Game Plan is only available to people dealing with a denial of long-term disability benefits. We cannot offer this service to resident of Quebec, Nunavut, the Northwest Territories or the Yukon because these jurisdictions are not part of the national mobility agreement for lawyers..