We represent you in disability-related disputes involving your employer. Common disputes include failure to pay short-term disability, wrongful termination of employment, inadequate severance package compensation, failure to accommodate your disability, harassment and other violations of human rights laws. We can negotiate settlements, severance packages or your job reinstated (when possible).
This is right for you if you live in Ontario or Atlantic Canada, are not in a union, and have a dispute involving your employer.
What is the price?
The price will depend on your situation and the amount of work involved. We offer both fixed fees and no-win, no-fee options for representation. Fixed fee prices can range from $1,500 to $10,000 depending on the complexity of your situation. Our no-win, no-fee pricing is based on 33.3% of lump sum compensation awarded or a fixed fee payable only if we are successful.
How It Works
- Call us toll-free at 1-888-732-0470 to get started.
- Speak with our disability support team. If you qualify for this service, they will book a time for you to speak with a disability claim consultant.
- If we offer to represent you, then you can choose to hire us.
- The entire hiring process is done online.
- We represent you in all negotiations involving the employer
What it includes
- Free consultation with a member of our disability claim support team.
- Full legal representation – we prepare all the legal documents and represent you at any negotiations involving the employer
- depending on your situation we can file lawsuit, human rights complaints or take other legal actions
What it Doesn’t include
- Representing you in other legal matters.
- Representing people who are members of a union
- No guarantee of success. While we believe we can maximize your chances of success, we cannot guarantee we will win your case.