Once the insurance company approves your claim, you have ongoing obligations to provide them with information and documents. This continuing obligation to communicate with the insurance company can be one of the most stressful parts of receiving ongoing disability payments. With disability claim monitoring, you hire us on an ongoing basis to handle all communications with the insurance company. We arrange for any updates of medical information they require. We assist you in filling out any required forms. We watch for potential problems and solve them in advance to minimize the risk of the insurance company cutting of your disability payments.
This is right for you if you want ongoing legal representation to deal directly with the insurance company. You can call us with any questions and to the extent we are able, we will handle all communications with the insurance company.
What is the price?
Monthly payment of $297 (plus taxes). Any fees charged by doctors or others will be billed to you separately.
How It WOrks
- Call us toll free at 1-888-732-0470
- Speak with our disability support team. If you qualify for this service, they will book a time for you to speak with a disability claim lawyer.
- Sign our retainer agreement and set up pre-authorized monthly payments
- We charge your credit card or bank account each month
- We monitor your claim and correspond with your insurance company and doctors as needed
- We assist you in filling out any forms and filing paperwork as needed
- You can stop this serve at any time by giving us 30 days-notice
What it includes:
- A free 30-minute phone call with a disability lawyer
- Unlimited calls with your case manager
- Weekly call with your disability lawyer
- Unlimited emails with your disability lawyer
- Assistance with filling out all forms
- Requesting any medical reports form your doctors
- Ongoing representation for as long as your claim is approved
- All services are provide by phone and internet
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
What it Doesn’t include:
- Preparing appeal letters
- Representation at hearings or filing lawsuits
- Representing you in other matters like CPP disability, human rights complaints or employment disputes
- In-person meetings
Please note that we offer this service only in Atlantic Canada and Ontario. We reserve the right to decline service.