A customized plan for your appeal, which includes up to two 30 minute phone calls with a lawyer. The lawyer reviews your documents and then speaks with you by phone to better understand your situation. The lawyer then prepares a Disability Appeal Game Plan, customized to your situation. You can then have a second call with the lawyer to review the plan and have all your questions answered. By the end of the calls, you will will have a concrete plan of action for your appeal and can move forward with confidence.
This is right for you if you need to appeal a denial of short or long-term disability benefits.
What is the price?
$799 plus taxes
How It WOrks
- Call us toll-free at 1-888-732-0470
- Speak with our disability support team. If you qualify for this service, they will book a time for you to speak with a disability claim lawyer.
- Pay over the phone with your credit card.
- Follow instructions to upload your documents for review.
- The lawyer reviews your documents and does any necessary legal research.
- Our lawyer calls you on the day and time of your appointment to discuss the documents and answer your questions.
- The lawyer will then prepare your custom Game Plan and email it to you
- The lawyer will then answer your follow-up questions by email or in a second phone call
What it includes:
- Up to two 30-minute calls with a disability lawyer.
- Answers and advice. The lawyer will give you options and recommend things you can do to protect your interests.
- A written Disability Appeal Game Plan, customized for your sitaution
- 100% satisfaction guarantee.
What it Doesn’t include:
- Communications beyond the two 30-minute phone calls.
- In-person meetings.
- Representing you in communications with your insurance company or employer
We reserve the right to decline service.