Learn the exact tasks we do when helping someone apply for CPP disability
Need to apply for CPP Disability benefits, but not sure where to start? This checklist will show you the 26 tasks we do when helping someone complete the application for CPP Disability benefits. You can follow these same steps when doing your own appeal.
The checklist is divided into three steps:
- Is it the right time to apply
- Prepare and Sent the Application to Service Canada
- Waiting on a Decision
At each step we show you the things you should be doing to maximize your chances of success.
With this checklist:
- You can be confident you are not missing any important step with your application
- You can follow a process that has proven to work
- You can avoid mistakes that will harm your case or cause delays
Fill out this form to Subscribe and Download the Checklist
Subscribe to our email newsletter (The Insider) and we will email you a PDF copy of this Guide. Don’t worry, we only email you once per week (on Fridays) and you can unsubscribe at any time.